As you review these slides, it is recommended that you have your Laboratory Manual with you. Your lecture notes may be useful as well. This site is not intended to replace the first two labs, which are strictly microscopic anatomy, or your need to examine the virtual slides in the subsequent labs.
Feel free to access and view other virtual slides while you are there as well!
- Lab 1 Histology: Cells and Organelles
- Lab 2 Histology: Epithelia & Connective Tissue
- Lab 3 Histology: Cartilage & Bone
- Lab 4 Histology: Integument
- Lab 5&6 Histology: Muscle
- Lab 7 Histology: Nervous Tissue
- Lab 9 Histology: Respiratory & Cardiovascular
- Lab 10 Histology: Digestive
- Lab 12 Histology: Urogenital